Our agency model has been unconventional since all the way back in 2012 when we were founded by a young, tenacious female entrepreneur. The industry quickly took note, landing us titles like Fastest Growing Agency and Agency of the Year.
Behind all of this success is a crew of nerds, rebels and creatives. We’ve been called a Best Place to Work (10 times to be exact), but we call ourselves The Uncommon Crew.
We live out our values
We’re different, and we’re not shy about it. Our core values in action, or virtues, are lived out each day in every crew member. They are the secret sauce to standing out from the crowd.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
As a female-founded and minority-owned business, inclusivity and respect are two virtues that this company was built on from day one. We’re continuously evolving to become better citizens for our clients, teams and communities.
Our DEI initiatives include but aren’t limited to:
- DEI & implicit bias training for all leadership
- Purchasing 50% of materials from minority & immigrant-owned SMBs
- Including gender pronouns in e-signatures and bios
- Agency-wide day of service
- Pride participation
- Equal access to health care
“As a queer person of color and immigrant, it was important for me to find an agency that actively integrates DEI into its key business goals and culture, but also had diverse representation in its leadership.”
VP, chair of Alloy’s DEI committee, and crew member since ‘22
Meaningful benefits. Not artificial perks.
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based bonuses and promotions
- 401K match
- Cell phone stipend
- New business referral bonus
- New hire referral bonus
- Flexible hybrid work model
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 agency-wide holidays
- End-of-year holiday week off
- Summer Fridays
- Medical and dental benefits (including HSA/FSA)
- ClassPass membership
- TalkSpace online therapy
- Paid parental leave
- Travel reimbursement for out-of-state pregnancy-related decisions
- 6-year workiversary paid sabbatical
- Professional development stipends
- Annual retreats in far away lands
- Mentorship program